Coastal Risk Reduction and DUI Academy, Inc. GA Cert. #10036
Our school offers the certified Georgia Department of Driver Services DUI and Risk Reduction course. This course is generally required for all persons who have received a DUI and/or possession of illegal drugs/controlled substance conviction.
This course is also open to others as a prevention and early intervention risk reduction program for alcohol and drug use.
Upon completion of the 20 hour Prime for Life® course, a Georgia Certified DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Certificate of Completion will be issued to the student.
STEPS TO RECEIVING
A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION!
- Make your appointment for an Assessment.
- Come in and complete your Assessment with Assessor (fee must be paid for Assessment before it is taken).
- Register for the Intervention Component (3 day course). It is held monthly at our Academy.
- Pay all fees to be able to attend the course.
- Attend all three days of the course and make a 70% or above on your course evaluation.
- Follow all state/academy rules as directed on your signed state/academy contract.
The Assessment results are valid for a period of one (1) year immediately following completion of the Assessment. If the student/offender is not enrolled in the Intervention Component within one (1) year of completing the Assessment, another Assessment and Assessment fee will be required. This law applies to all RR/DUI Schools.
Each class is 20 hours long and spans three (3) days. You must attend all three (3) days to receive a certificate.
Other State laws and regulations apply. They will be discussed when you register for class.